DID:Indy is a critical upgrade for Hyperledger Indy networks to bring them into alignment with the W3C DID Specification, and makes it possible for identifiers written on one network to be resolved on a different network. Once the upgrade is adopted by networks and agents, credentials issued from one Hyperledger Indy network or using agents from Hyperledger Aries are cross verifiable. DID:Indy represents scale, and drives the network of networks effect.
After being awarded the BC Gov “Code With Us” Challenge, Inidico’s expert team led the development of the DID:Indy Method. Learn directly from the developers how to implement it and take advantage of it.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn about the background to the DID Specification and the need for a DID:Indy method
- Participate in an interactive demo so you can see DID:Indy in action
- Take a deep dive into the mechanics of DID:Indy
- Learn how you can implement DID:Indy yourself and update your nodes and agents.
- Develop a plan to be in a good position for future iterations of DID:Indy
Duration: 2 hours
Up to 8 Participants