What we collect
We collect information about you when you provide it to us and when you use our Services, request information or otherwise interact with our Services. We also receive information about you from third parties who you have authorized to disclose information about you in order to collect emails and to communicate with you. We collect both personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”).
The PII we may collect includes:
- Company name;
- Email address;
- Feedback and correspondence, such as any emails or other communications you send to us via email or third-party social media websites;and
- Information which may be received from other sources with your consent.
We also collect other information that does not uniquely identify you as an individual. This information is referred to as “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (“Non-PII”). We collect Non-PII when you interact with us and use our services. Examples of Non-PII that we collect may include device model, browser type, operating system, platform (Android, iOS, web), or referring website.
Information we receive from third-party sources
From time to time, we may receive information about you from our third-party partners for customer relationship management purposes.
We also receive information about you when you link a third-party service to our services. Such linkage may include interactions with our social media sites. Third-party sites are governed by their own privacy policies, and you should review those privacy policies before using those sites.
Use of PII
We use your PII as follows:
- We use your PII to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your PII to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners. If you do not wish to continue to receive these offers, you can block, unsubscribe, or email us at email@example.com. Changes may require up to ten business days to take effect.
Sharing of PII
We will never share your PII with any other third party other than the purposes described below:
- We may disclose or transfer information we collect to a purchaser of our business.
- We may share your information with law enforcement, and officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of PII is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violation of any of our terms and conditions or any other applicable policies.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. In addition, when you visit our Site, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, device used, internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, landing page, and referring URL. To collect this information, a cookie may be set on your computer or device when you visit our Site. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you. We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, and/or clear gifs to record your preferences. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs. We may also automatically collect information about your use of features of our Site, about the functionality of our Site, frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the Site. We may track your use across different websites and services. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA“), the information referenced above in this paragraph may be considered PII under applicable data protection laws.
Indicio also uses Google Analytics. The following link explains how Google uses data when you use its partners’ websites and applications: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Your use of the Site is evidence of your consent to Indicio storing and accessing cookies and other information on your computer or phone and Indicio’s use of Google Analytics in connection with such activities. Please read the information at the link provided so you understand what you are consenting to.
We may allow you to access third-party content on the Site, or to link to third-party applications and locations from the Site, but we are not responsible for your interaction with third-party content, apps and locations, nor are we responsible for third-party policies or practices. Please contact the relevant third parties regarding their privacy and data security policies and practices.
Legal basis for processing PII
Our legal basis for collecting and using the PII described above will depend on the PII concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect PII from you only (i) where we need the PII to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in communicating with you as necessary, for example when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or updating you on our products or services.
We retain PII we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to communicate updates with you where you have subscribed to our blog).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your PII, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your PII has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your PII and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you have subscribed to our blog, newsletter, or otherwise provided your email address to us, you may access certain information associated with your email address by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicio strives to ensure that our systems are secure and that they meet industry standards. We seek to protect PII that is provided to Indicio by third parties and by you by implementing physical and electronic safeguards. Indicio endeavors to engage third-party service providers that have security and confidentiality policies, if such third-party service providers have access to our customer’s PII. Despite our efforts to protect the security of your information, no security system is always effective and we cannot guarantee that our systems will be completely secure.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your PII, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your PII, ask us to restrict the processing of your PII, or request portability of your PII. Again, you can exercise these rights by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your PII with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your PII conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your PII. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. To find contact details, click here.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
“Do not track” policy
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS (AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83)
A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT WHO HAS PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA TO A BUSINESS WITH WHOM HE/SHE HAS ESTABLISHED A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES (A “CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER”) MAY REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT WHETHER THE BUSINESS HAS DISCLOSED PII TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES’ DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. IN GENERAL, IF THE BUSINESS HAS MADE SUCH A DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA, UPON RECEIPT OF A REQUEST BY A CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER, THE BUSINESS IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A LIST OF ALL THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA WAS DISCLOSED IN THE PRECEDING CALENDAR YEAR, AS WELL AS A LIST OF THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WERE DISCLOSED. CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS MAY REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS LAW BY E-MAILING PRIVACY@INDICIO.TECH. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO ONE REQUEST PER CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER EACH YEAR AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE BY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS.
Information choices and changes
You can use some of the features of the Site without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect about you. Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails for informational or similar purposes. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about PII to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your PII.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, some features and the personalization of our Site may no longer work for you.
International data transfers
Indicio does not currently restrict the Site to certain jurisdictions. We do not transfer your PII to countries other than the country in which the data was originally collected.
How to contact us about this policy
Please contact us at Admin@indicio.tech for further support regarding this policy
© 2021 Indicio Tech. All Rights Reserved.