A Decentralized network for IdentityIndicio TestNet
The Indicio TestNet uses the open-source technology of Hyperledger Indy, Aries and Ursa to provide a neutral, independent, and reliable decentralized network for the exchange of verifiable credentials. Combined with access to our team of experienced engineers, you’ll have the hands-on support you need to start building on a network you can depend on.
A concierge-class platform for developing your decentralized identity products and services
We bring deep experience in all aspects of decentralized identity, from the technology to the latest use cases. We’re ready to answer your questions, support your network operations, and get your product ready for launch.
Stable for demonstrations
You’re putting your heart and soul into your product and into growing your business. We’ve got your back at every step of the way from building to testing to that all important demonstration in front of your c-suite and your clients.
A network for solution testing
Interoperability is the goal of decentralized identity, and our TestNet is the ideal platform for achieving this goal: issue and verify verifiable digital credentials on multiple networks.
Node Operator program
Want to become part of an innovative team of companies building the future of decentralized identity? Then why not volunteer to support one of the nodes on our networks? You’ll host a copy of the ledger and have the opportunity to learn how a decentralized identity network is run from the inside. Eligible Node Operators may also receive the Indicio business service support package for your first year in the program!
For those that may need dedicated support or assistance, we offer a range of packages to suit your business and development needs.
Eligible Node Operators receive one year of complimentary business level support!
- Best practice checks
- Enhanced technical support
- Response times*
- Architectural Guidance
- Account Management
- Account Assistance
- Business hours, email access
- General guidance: 48 hours
- System impaired: 24 hours
- Essential check
- Access to general Slack support channels
- Tailored guidance: 24 hours
- System impaired: 6 hours
- Business critical: 1 hour
- Contextual to your use cases
- Full checks
- Private, account-dedicated Slack channel
- Tailored guidance: 8 hours
- System impaired: 2 hours
- Business critical: 1 minute
- Consultation; guidance based on your individual needs
- Designated engineer proactively monitoring your environment and assisting with your needs
- Concierge-level support
Start writing to the TestNet today!
To begin using the TestNet, follow these steps:
- Review the Indicio.tech TestNet Support package options.
- Purchase a Startup or Business Support Package.
- Create a public DID (decentralized identifier). This can be done with the indy-cli or with the Aries Toolbox or another app, or by following these instructions.
Then, click here to get the DID written to the TestNet.