Director Business Development
Indicio increases privacy and control for users and lower risks and costs for organizations using cutting edge techniques for verifying data and establishing trusted digital relationships. As a rapidly growing start up we need team members who can work at a fast pace environment without fear, deliver high quality products in record time, work without constant supervision, take initiative, and be laser focused on results. You will create lasting impact and see the results of your work in the marketplace almost every day.
This is a full-time, fully remote role with healthcare benefits, matching 401k, unlimited time off, and the opportunity for equity rewards. You’ll report to the VP of Business Development and work directly with them and the CEO in driving inbound and outbound sales, closing deals, and preparing SOWs. You will partner with the VP Solutions, Director of Customer Success, and Technical leads in kicking off new client engagements. You’ll have opportunities for mentorship, community outreach, publication and personal branding, and career and personal development.
Indicio is a fully remote company and does not have an office. Our team is spread out across US and European time zones, and our clients are located all around the world. Working remotely requires you to be self-motivated, a demonstrated team-player, and have outstanding communication skills.
- Close enterprise level deals!
- Drive lead sourcing and qualification, follow ups to inbound leads, and prepare RFP applications
- Preparing, in coordination with Accounting, Operations, and Technical teams, Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Tracking all sales activity in Hubspot and project plans in Netsuite
- Provide feedback to the Marketing team on sales materials, decks, RFPs, and other items to drive successful customer meetings
- Tracking and presentation of Sales and Business Development KPIs to the leadership team
- Experience in sales and business development at an enterprise level in the technology industry (required)
- Experience working in a start-up is a plus
- Experience working remotely and demonstrating urgency without direct supervision is a plus
- Strong team working skills including empathy, always assuming the best intent, kindness, and desire to create impact
- Proficiency with the following tools is preferred, but familiarity with similar tools is acceptable: Google Suite, Hubspot, NetSuite, ClickUp, JIRA, and Slack
- Proficiency in data analysis and data visualization is a plus
- Must live in and be legally able to work in the US; we cannot sponsor work visas at this time (required)
We highly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply to work with us – we recruit based on more than just official qualifications, including non-technical experience, initiative, and curiosity.
As a Public Benefit Corporation, a women-owned business, and WSOB certified, Indicio is committed to advancing decentralized identity as a public good that enables all people to control their online identities and share their data by consent. We aim to create a welcoming environment for our employees, clients, and partners and ensure a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment.
Indicio Leadership Principles
Trust & Transparency
We trust each other to do what’s right and we trust the decisions being made at all levels of the company. We are transparent and share company information with teams regularly.
Respect & Empowerment
We are each empowered to make decisions and we respect those made by others. When compromises need to be made, we consider all opinions and do so with kindness. We believe in the ability of all our teammates to get their work done how, when, and where they feel most productive. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect.
Learning & Mentorship
We spend time and resources for the personal growth and education of all team members, our customers, and the decentralized identity community. Through continuous learning, mentorship, and feedback, we all improve together.
We are a joyful and happy company. We love where we work and celebrate our accomplishments! We are tenacious and positive in our work together and with customers–even during challenging times. We celebrate our differences and take the time to get to know each other and all the aspects that make us special.
Every teammate is a leader, directly influences the success of Indicio, and understands the importance of this technology for humanity. We recognize we have power and responsibility as we develop this new technology. We can’t anticipate all its uses but we seek to reduce unintended consequences.
We are agents of change, working together to ensure both Indicio and our industry are safe places to work where every person belongs. As a Public Benefit Corporation, we serve worldwide communities in positive and inclusive ways.