Associate Business Development (Remote)
Come and make the world a better place by helping to manage the business side of our work in creating, managing, and using privacy-focused verifiable credentials! This is a part-time role and can range between 15-32 hours a week – depending on your schedule. You’ll work with the Director of Sales to support him and the Business Development team in day-to-day responsibilities.
We have opportunities for mentorship, community outreach and career development.
As you’ll work remotely, you must be self-motivated, a demonstrated team-player, and have outstanding communication skills.
We highly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply to work with us. We always aim to ensure a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment at Indicio.
- Lead sourcing
- Lead qualification
- Preparing sales materials and other items for successful customer meetings
- Support preparing Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn about the decentralized and digital identity industry
- Must be legally able to work in the US, we cannot sponsor work visas at this time