Sr. Mobile Developer (Remote)
Come and make the world a better place! Join Indicio’s team in creating, managing, and using trusted digital ecosystems! This is a full-time role on our Mobile Engineering Team. You will be responsible for the development of new mobile (iOS and Android) apps in the Decentralized Identity industry. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks autonomously at a rapidly-growing tech startup.
We have daily standups, weekly team meetings, all-company meetings, and fun virtual social get togethers. We have opportunities for mentorship, community outreach, and career development.
As you’ll work remotely (all employees are remote), you must be self-motivated, a demonstrated team-player, and have outstanding communication skills. The ideal candidate will have proficiency with the items listed below.
We highly encourage diverse candidates to apply to work with us. We always aim to ensure a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment at Indicio.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code in React Native
- Develop and support mobile software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Expert in React Native
- Experience with TypeScript
- Expert in Kotlin
- Expertise in coding for iOS and Android apps
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work independently
- Must be legally able to work and be based in the US, we cannot sponsor work visas at this time
Nice to haves
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Slack super user
- Partially subsidized health, dental, vision care
- Flexible vacation days
- Flexible sick leave
- 12 paid Federal holidays
- Potential for company equity