Senior Technical Support Engineer (Remote)
Come and make the world a better place by supporting software for creating, managing, and using privacy-focused verifiable credentials! This is a full-time position. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for responding to client needs, while being cost-effective. Sr. Tech Support Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing a tech support infrastructure, leading a team of support personnel, and responding to customers in a timely manner.
We have weekly sprints, daily standups, pair programming sessions, and weekly game sessions. We have opportunities for mentorship, community outreach and career development.
As you’ll work remotely, you must be self-motivated, a demonstrated team-player, and have outstanding communication skills.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input on requirements, product design, and potential problems related to the support team tools
- Propose, design, develop, and implement the tools needed to run our Tech Support team (e.g. knowledgebase etc.)
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate tech support activities
- Develop and apply best practices for instantiating and running our Tech Support department
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers) to identify support requirements
- Learn Indicio’s products, how they work, common errors, getting started guides, etc. to be able to better help customers and their issues during the first contact
- 3-5 years of Tech Support experience
- Proficient in Linux (command line proficiency preferred)
- Experience in communicating clearly, calmly, and professionally with customers
- Friendly and outgoing
- Hands-on experience with Tech Support tools
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Experience with git and Jira, or similar tools, is a plus
- Experience with Hyperledger Indy or other related
- Identity experience is also a plus (optional).
- Must be based in and legally able to work in the US or Canada, we cannot sponsor work visas at this time