Operations Manager (Remote)
Come and make the world a better place! Join Indicio’s team in creating, managing, and using privacy-focused verifiable credentials! This is a full-time role supporting our Business Operations division. You will be responsible for assisting with the creation, development, and maintenance of the internal systems that support the documentation and communication for a rapidly-growing tech startup.
The ideal candidate will have proficiency with the items listed in the preferred qualifications, but this role is also an excellent opportunity for someone without hands-on experience who is interested in learning advanced concepts related to dataset cleaning, database management, data analytics, and automation.
We have daily standups, weekly team meetings, all-company meetings, and fun virtual social get togethers. We have opportunities for mentorship, community outreach, and career development.
As you’ll work remotely (all employees are remote), you must be self-motivated, a demonstrated team-player, and have outstanding communication skills. We highly encourage diverse candidates to apply to work with us. We always aim to ensure a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment at Indicio.
- Familiarity with concepts related to business operations, process creation and documentation, workflow planning and implementation across multiple teams in a distributed workforce
- Familiarity with database management, data cleaning, and data analytics
- Familiarity with API use and cross-platform integrations
- Familiarity with concepts such as PDCA cycles, Root cause analysis and system failure mode documentation
- Excellent attention to detail, great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Ability to understand complex concepts and connections both from a big-picture perspective and on a detailed level
- Must be legally able to work in the US, we cannot sponsor work visas at this time
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working at an early-stage start up company
- Proficiency with the following is preferred, but familiarity with the items below and interest in learning more is definitely acceptable:
- Google Apps Scripts
- Google Data Studio
- Markdown syntax
- Mermaid syntax
- Zapier or other automation platforms
- Coda/Airtable/other low-code platforms
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets formulas