Full Stack Integration Developer (Remote)
Come and make the world a better place by writing software for creating, managing, and using privacy-focused verifiable credentials! The ideal candidate will design and code software and integrations for decentralized identity applications using Node.js, Express.js, and Python.
We have weekly sprints, daily standups, pair programming sessions, and weekly game sessions. We have opportunities for mentorship, community outreach and career development.
As you’ll work remotely, you must be self-motivated, a demonstrated team-player, and have outstanding communication skills.
- Be a part of the team process to design and scope features, and generate stories, tasks, and estimates
- Work with other team members to schedule work and coordinate code delivery
- Write (and learn to write) high quality software
- Assist our testing team to document features and create testing procedures
- Write and interface with APIs and SDKs
- Learn new programming languages to help fulfill customer requirements
- Debug complex API interactions
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express.js
- Experience with APIs and SDKs
- Must be based in and legally able to work in the US or Canada. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Nice to Haves
- Working knowledge of Python
- Experience contributing to open source software projects
- Experience working in an agile team
- Comfortable with git, docker, bash
- Understanding of basic blockchain principles, verifiable credentials, and/or SSID
- Working understanding of Websockets
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Functional skills with Curl / Postman
- Experience with state management
- Comfortable using Linux/Unix environments
- Utilization of TDD methodologies
- Time spent handling Jira and navigating Slack