Test Engineer (Intern)
The ideal intern candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be an intern with responsibilities for testing our technology in the Decentralized Identity industry. As you’ll work remotely you must have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- 1+ work experience in QA
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Must be legally able to work in the US
- We cannot sponsor work visas at this time