Come and make the world a better place by writing software for creating, managing, and using privacy-focused verifiable credentials! The ideal candidate will design and code software and user interfaces for decentralized identity applications using Node.js, Express.js, and React.js.
We have weekly sprints, daily standups, pair programming sessions, and weekly game sessions. We have opportunities for mentorship, community outreach and career development.
As you’ll work remotely, you must be self-motivated, a demonstrated team-player, and have outstanding communication skills. We will ask for a code sample if you are shortlisted.
- Be a part of the team process to design and scope features, and generate stories, tasks, and estimates
- Work with other team members to schedule work and coordinate code delivery
- Write (and learn to write) high quality software
- Assist our testing team to document features and create testing procedures
- Working knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, and React.js
Nice to Haves
- Experience contributing to open source software projects
- Experience working in an agile team
- Comfortable with git, docker, bash
- Understanding of basic blockchain principles, verifiable credentials, and/or SSID
- Working understanding of Websockets
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Functional skills with Curl / Postman
- Experience with state management
- Comfortable using Linux/Unix environments
- Utilization of TDD methodologies
- Time spent handling Jira and navigating Slack