Associate Junior Data Architect in Operations (Remote)
Come and make the world a better place by helping to manage the business side of our work in creating, managing, and using privacy-focused verifiable credentials! This is a part-time role and can range between 15-32 hours a week – depending on your schedule. This role is responsible for assisting with the creation, development, and maintenance of the internal systems that support the documentation and communication for a rapidly-growing tech startup.
The ideal candidate will have proficiency with the items listed in the preferred qualifications, but this role is also an excellent opportunity for someone without hands-on experience who is interested in learning advanced concepts related to dataset cleaning, database management, data analytics, and automation.
We have daily standups, weekly team meetings, all-company meetings, and fun virtual social get togethers. We have opportunities for mentorship, community outreach, and career development.
As you’ll work remotely, you must be self-motivated, a demonstrated team-player, and have outstanding communication skills. We highly encourage diverse candidates to apply to work with us. We always aim to ensure a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment at Indicio.
- Familiarity with concepts related to database management, data cleaning, and data analytics
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand complex concepts and connections both from a big-picture perspective and on a detailed level
- Must be legally able to work in the US, we cannot sponsor work visas at this time
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Proficiency with the following is preferred, but familiarity with the items below and interest in learning more is definitely acceptable:
- Google Apps Scripts
- Google Data Studio
- Markdown syntax
- Mermaid syntax
- Zapier or other automation platforms
- Coda/Airtable/other low-code platforms
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets formulas